Escape Hunt Sydney provides fabulous packages for both kids birthday parties and all kinds of adult celebrations including birthday party events, hens party, bucks parties and more! Located in central Sydney, it’s the perfect venue for your next event.
READ on for more information on our adult party packages for ages 15+
Escape Hunt is an incredibly fun way to celebrate any occasion from hens, bucks, birthdays, a unique marriage proposal (we’ll even hide your proposal ring in our puzzles), or just a social get together. As an experience that is accessible and enjoyable for everyone (all ages and abilities), it’s guaranteed to entertain the whole crew!
Throw in Sherlock Holmes style detective dress up opportunities, atmospheric spacious lounge, complimentary refreshments and extended opening hours (10am to 10pm 7 days), it’s an ideal social or party experience!
We have fabulous event packages on offer for birthday’s, hen’s or buck’s parties:
- Organise a birthday, hen’s or buck’s event and the guest of honour plays for FREE plus they get either a FREE puzzle or t-shirt
- Book multiple rooms to compete against your friends!
- To claim this offer: Book online for a minimum of 4 paying players then email us proof of your event to [email protected] to add the guest of honour for FREE.
- Proof of Event: Email us the birthday person’s ID to prove booking is within the same month as the birthday. Email us a copy of the wedding invite to qualify for hen’s or buck’s package.
- Not valid with any other offer
“Challenging on so many levels but absolutely thrilling from beginning to end. Went with family and friends, panicked together as the clock ticked and squeeled whenever we made a new discovery. Much hilarity and delight guaranteed. The sheer number of different types of locks and keys was impressive on its own. As was watching someone trying to open a briefcase for the first time ever. Bloody good fun!”
“My family and I had a fantastic time racing the clock to try and solve the murder mystery at The Escape Hunt. The set up was great and the staff very friendly. The clues took a lot of team work and brain power to solve.”
See more reviews on Trip Advisor